Monday, June 1, 2009

One Down

I just finished my first year of dental school, only three more to go. I have to admit that at on the first day the end of the first year seemed like it would never come, but now looking back on the year it seems like it just flew by. With the first year having finished I have a short 5 week break which of course will be spent back in Edmonton. I started and finished my exams last Friday. I only had one day of exams, but it was 6 hours of tests covering five subjects spanning this whole semester. Needless to say it's good to have that over with. I flew out on Saturday afternoon to Calgary where Kate picked me up from the airport. My whole family was in Calgary this weekend for the Calgary marathon. It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Brandon and Bonnie said...

Welcome home, Jason! Congrats on making it through your first year of dental school.