Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Springtime in NYC!


B and I went into the city today and had a great time walking around and shopping. It is so beautiful here right now. We walked through the park on the way home and I had to stop and take a pic of my favourite clump of flowers ever! I am totally going to plant these back in Edmonton...if they can survive there.

I LOVE springtime in New York! Everything is blooming and beautiful. This is definitely one thing I'm really going to miss.

Note: I tried to "enhance" this photo in Elements but everything I did just looked worse and none of the automatic fixes did anything. That's how gorgeous these flowers are!

2 comments:

BUB said...

Sure, they'll probably grow, but they won't be up out of the ground until the end of May! I hope you're patient.

I'm sure there are so many things you are going to miss about living there, but we will be glad to have you!

Kaycee said...

I have a blog request from you two. Will you please Doan Snooki blog? I was fascinated with the truck pic you posted in FB.
Oh , and those flowers are beautiful.