Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Captain! My Captain!


We had tickets to the matinée of the musical Wicked, so we spent another day in the city. We had great seats in the seventh row. It was a good show with good music and lots of things happening on stage; I was entertained. While we were walking around we saw that Patrick Stewart was in Macbeth. We ended up going to it 'cause we figured that this was a great chance to see Captain Picard in a Shakespearean play. We stuck around after the show to see if we could see 'the Captain' up close. Sure enough after a couple of minutes he came out and he siged our playbill. He's short. It was a dream come true for Kate.

3 comments:

Scott Smith said...

NERD...and nerds tag along!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I would have loved to have met him too.
I wish I was in New York with you guys.
Keep up the blog posts.

Emily&Jesse said...

Kate I love that you are such a geek. I just discovered your blog and can't wait to discover more of you nerdiness. i love you.