Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Across the river



Living across the Hudson river gives great views of the lower half of Manhattan. These are pretty much our only exciting pictures we have taken lately; the rest are all of houses that we are looking at. The first one here is right from the waterfront looking over the piles of an old pier.


The other pictures here are taken out of the window of one of the condos we looked at. If you look closely in the top one you can see the back side of the Statue of Liberty.

1 comment:

*Kristen* said...

Hey Kate,

I recently heard from my dad that you have found a place to do your apprenticeship in New York. Congrats! I am sure that that is a relief that you and Jason will be able to be in the same city. I love this blogging idea, I may have to steal it for myself in order to keep up with everyone. I hope that you are doing well.

Cousin Kristen