Sunday, June 6, 2010

Niagara Falls

We went up to Niagara Falls last weekend. We had a lot of fun but as I started to write about our trip I started boring myself with how wordy I was so here's a bunch of pictures with captions instead.


Pregnant Kate at the falls


Picture from behind the ponchos you get when you go on the Maid of the Mist boat in an attempt to protect the camera from all the mist.


Maid of the Mist boat






Both falls



Kate didn't think there were enough pictures of just me in this post.



Kate beating me at mini-golf. In my defence it was 2 against 1. Notice how the club hits her belly even though she's using a kid's putter.



U.S. falls at night.



Horseshoe falls.



Into the fiery pit.



With this slow shutter speed it looks like a coloured curtain.







Looking down into the Horseshoe falls



More of the pregers


Fun with our camera. Spooky scary.

6 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Love the belly pics of Kate. Cute Cute Cute. Oh and the pictures of Jason too.

I like that her AND the baby beat you at mini-golf.

Did you get to ride over the falls in a barrel?

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Sorry, I had to delete my comment. I tried to comment last night and it wouldn't let me, so I commented again today and both comments appeared. There were the same thing, so I deleted one.

Kaycee said...

I am glad you guys had fun! We had fun ransacking your house while you were gone ... do you notice anyting missing?
Did I spell ransacking right?

Dr. Anne said...

Great pics, Cool art pics Jasin. Nice pregnant belly Kate. It all looks like so much fun. See you in five weeks.

Dr. Anne said...

I have no idea why I am nascenta. Mom/Anne