Monday, August 25, 2008

Booze Cruise

So part of orientation this week, my class went on a boat cruise on the East and Hudson rivers. The boat took off from 23rd street, right across the street from my school, and went down the East river under the Brooklyn bridge, and a couple of other bridges, out to the Statue of Liberty, then up the Hudson river to the Holland tunnel where we turned around and went back to where we started.It was actually really interesting to see some of this stuff from a boat but I don't think too many other people cared about sight-seeing because this was a BOOZE CRUISE. It was a cash bar but that didn't stop many of my classmates from getting tanked, most were already a drink in hand before we left the dock (I had to explain to a guy from Utah what pre-drinking was). The rocking boat and slightly intoxicated people with drinks in their hands is never a good combination. Overall it was a pretty good time, though it was no raft trip.


1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I'm going to need to see some blog updates please!!