Friday, August 22, 2008

My Walk to school

I've said before that it takes me about 45 min. to commute to school. I walk to the PATH train staition, the subway from Jersey to Manhattan. The train ride it's self is pretty short (about 20min.) but the staition in Manhattan is only five blocks away from the school. That might not sound like a lot but the blocks on the island are longer east-west than they are north-south (you'll see when you come out here) and I walk east to my school which takes me about 15min. The nice thing is that I walk by some pretty interesting thing everyday. I see the famous flatiron building, the Empire state building, and I walk though Madison Park (just a nice park in middle of the city) everyday, twice a day.


1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I am jealous of your walk to school. Lucky Duck!