Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy 8th...month!

Bridget is now 8 months old. Wow, how the time has flown. I can't believe how big she is getting. She isn't crawling yet but I'm convinced it's only because she doesn't want to. She can easily pull herself into my lap when she wants something I have. She makes us laugh on a daily basis. Bridget attended a birthday party for the first time this past weekend. It was a cowboy theme and my friend Tamara went all out. It was great! Jason went for the "Hells Angels" look rather than the traditional cowboy bandana. We made brownies yesterday and Jason wanted to let B lick the frosting off the beaters. I don't want her to be one of those kids that doesn't know what to do with her cake on her 1st b-day so I agreed. She totally loved it. She is definitely our child. I feel like we don't have any "framable" pics of her so we're making more of an effort to have photo shoots where she's actually looking at the camera and there isn't a big mess in the background.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

KATE!!!! She is so adorable, what a beautiful girl! Love your blog!

The Steed's said...

I think "B" looks like a mix of Christy when she was a baby and Kate.

The Steed's said...

Wow, that was Michael who made a comment on your blog! I am practicing photo editing this month and I can try to take that broom out of the picture for you. Send me some pics.
Trina

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Wait... Michael reads our blogs???